We have Job Opportunity for HR/IT Generalist at Plymouth Meeting- PA with direct client
Duration: 9-12 months. Contract only
HR Analyst duties:
· Work in data bases (Workday and PeopleSoft) on employee data, internal resumes (profiles) and analytics for the talent review process.
· Support CoE with data entry and conduct quality control to specified standards.
· Identify and correct inconsistencies. Liaise with HR leaders, HRIS systems team and employees to complete information to standards.
· Create reports, dashboards and metrics relating to analysis of information and report on compliance.
· Produce batch reports. Identify/eliminate repetitive problems and standardize processes utilizing research and lean process tools.
· Metrics / analytics: monitor metrics and conduct analytics.
· Maintain documentation and training materials; train stakeholders on requirements and standards.
· Support identification of system requirements and implementation in new / single system of record; data migration to new single system of record.
· Data base experience (Workday, PeopleSoft); highly skilled in Excel, V-lookups, pivot tables; Data accuracy; Batch work; lean principles; Interpersonal / written communication skills; Metrics and analysis; Project management
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Typically has 3 to 5 years of related experience in HR and IT.
Complexity: Intermediate professional level role. Works independently, or on multiple projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge of a specific business area.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.