Position: Trade Promotion Management Analyst
Location: Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Duration – 12-18+ months
Job code - 8326163
Please list the most important and relevant responsibilities
• Ensuring that TPM Systems are up and running with high quality data.
• Supports Key Users, SMEs and end users.
• Support TPM related SharePoint sites.
• Participate in upgrade testing; including identifying scenarios and script writing.
• Identifies and resolves TPM systems issues through root cause analysis.
• Acts as second level support to the TPM system end-user (first level is end user to Key User). This support includes answering Key User/SMEs and/or end user questions related to the TPM System and associated reporting data sourced by TPM Systems.
• Creates and manages support tickets and maintenance for TPM Support. Responsible for ticket resolution within agreed upon SLA.
• Creates and manages Mars IS support tickets through ServiceNow.
• Serves as main point of contact for Mars IS support team(s) necessary to resolve systems issue.
• Requests and monitors user access rights.
• Manages/maintains flat files necessary for maintaining high quality systems data.
• Builds a knowledge library to capture support Best Practices; common problems and possible solutions.
• Prioritizes system change requests with TPM Support Manager.
• Tests new releases and enhancements.
• Gathers reporting requirements to support end users, documents and pass to BI Reporting Manager.
• Manages the internal and external audit processes.
• Expert understanding of the Trade Promotion Management (TPM) systems, related interfaces and data used in COMPASS Program Reporting (CPR).
• Strong understanding business processes supported by TPM systems.
• Demonstrated ability to become an expert in a large scale system; including interfaces and data.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Strong problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
• Thrives in team environment, contributes to team success and engagement while delivering individual results with excellence
• Minimum 2 years experience in a support function.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, advanced in Excel skills.
Context and Scope
Complete how the job gets done and the way it operates
This role is an individual contributor.
This role interfaces with field sales associates, the broker community, Mars IS, Mars FS, and cross functional partners including Sales Finance, Demand Planning, and Master Data.
This role has a direct impact on the field sales organization and company.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560