Position: Digital Marketing Specialist I
Locations: Houston, TX 77041
Duration – 12+ months
Job type - Part time (20 hrs/week)
Job Code - 17369
Company open to remote workers from Eastern, Central, or Mountain time zone.
Will update pages with content and formatting when necessary.
- Ideally located in Houston but can work with someone remote +/- 1 time zone
- Able to program in Drupal
- Familiarity with source control systems
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Understand how to create a fast and robust site
- Understand interface between company firewall and pre-login
- Ensure compliance and site security with BHGE security policies, corporate PR standards, established usability standards, copyright laws, and applicable regulations
- Optimize web content for end user performance across different user platforms and interfaces.
- Compile, analyze, and report statistics on website matrix
- Understand and maintain interfaces, integrations with website
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560