12 months extendable
Seeking a talented Marketing Specialist – Digital Content, with the following skill set:
• CMS experience, ideally Adobe CQ5 /AEM
• Knowledge and experience with HTML & .JS
• Social Media experience, primarily LinkedIn & Facebook
• Familiarity with agile working methodology
• Strong stakeholder management and project management skills
You will be responsible for creating, developing, and managing content for the organization's public facing website and social media sites.
Must be able to work under tight deadlines and have strong attention to detail.
This position will support the Digital Content Manager and Digital Team within Lifeline.
• Coordinate with Account/PM lead and designer to execute content edit requests and webpage updates using Adobe CQ content management system
• Add all copy updates, manage and upload new video and digital assets used through CQ. Often multiple updates at one time
• Work with client dev team to ensure site functionality is running properly at all times: fixing author-able bugs when feasible and/or logging JIRA tickets for site structure issues
• Create timelines, manage priorities and work with multiple stakeholders to translate business request into digital outputs
• Basic graphic design skills and use of graphic design production; Working knowledge of Photoshop for light design work
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and resources in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Self-starter who is comfortable driving success for specific tasks and finding answers to questions.
2-5 years professional experience.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is desirable but not a necessity
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510 870 1008 Fax 510-623-5055