Job Title – IT Project Management 3
Location – Knoxville TN
Length – 7 Months – Extendible
Job Responsibilities -
Manage up to five concurrent software development projects. Projects are typical small with up to 10 individuals per project.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to establish resource requirements, timelines, milestones and phase gates for each project.
Perform regular project status and management reporting.
Establish a team review and meeting schedule. Ensure projects fulfill timeline, feature, resource and budget goals.
Projects are for self-developed pharmaceutical manufacturing, labeling management, and electronic ordering.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the software development lifecycle including: requirements, functional specifications, development, testing, validation, configuration management, and release.
• Experience leading projects utilizing Agile programming methodology.
• Experience with project management for regulated medical applications.
• Experience with verification and validation processes for medical applications.
• Experience with onshore, near shore and off shore development teams.
• Experience with Asana and MS project preferred.
APN Software Service INC