Job Title – Project Manager
Job Location – Monroeville PA
Length – Contract (12 Months+)
This multidimensional project manager position will be part of a product development team that migrates customers to a new computer application used by clinicians and therapists to analyze and evaluate data that is collected by medical devices that treat obstructive sleep apnea and respiratory disorders.
These software applications are both web and PC-based and are used by external customers to manage patient data, to evaluate the effectiveness of therapy in improving the patient’s quality of life, and to generate reports for doctors, insurance companies, etc. as an integral part of the treatment and reimbursement workflow.
The candidate will be responsible for leading the implementation of a new software product for national accounts, acting as project champion and managing customer deployment schedules with internal and cross-functional team members to deliver successfully Philips Respironics’ software products and services.
The candidate is responsible for, but not limited to:
• Work closely with Product Management, Field Marketing, Customer Support, and Engineering to create and execute project release plans that satisfy stakeholder needs.
• Identify and manage project goals and project milestones, and communicate project overviews and status reports to management.
• Proactively identify and mitigate project and program risks and impediments.
• Work closely with other project managers to ensure project activities are completed on time and within budget to meet project release commitments.
• Drive decisions when difficult tradeoffs must be made; serve as role-model for navigating problems with analytical approach and calming demeanor
• Bachelor of Science, required. Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline, preferred. Masters of Science or Business, preferred.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) or SAFe Agilist (SA) certification, preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years’ professional experience serving as technical project manager, developing and launching new commercial software offerings (as opposed to internal corporate IT applications), required.
• Direct experience with utilizing an integrated product development process including marketing, engineering, and operational functions, required.
• Demonstrated experience in the following:
o Leading technical teams, required.
o Evaluating, developing, and implementing process improvement initiatives, preferred.
o Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe software development processes/frameworks, preferred.
APN Software Service INC