Title: Sr SOA Developer (NTTJP00002869)
Duration: 0-6 months
Location: Wellesley, MA
Pay rate: Up to $115/hr on W2
Day to Day job Duties: Provides strategic technical and architectural leadership in SOA space Define best practices in the use of Oracle SOA and lead junior developers in application delivery Develop and implement scalable and reusable solutions to support applications migrating and transforming from TIBCO middleware to Oracle SOA. Design and develop services that enable complex business processes Work in an Agile Scrum environment, interacting with the CTO and other senior IT leadership. Work on supporting existing SOA applications, implement new architecture and designs using SOA. Support/learn/implement applications using other Integration technologies used at this account Perform as a senior developer and architect for the Enterprise Services team Be able to analyze, diagnose issues in production and provide root cause analysis. Basic
· 5+ years of experience as an SOA Lead/Architect using Oracle Fusion SOA Suite 11g/10g, OSB, AIA, PIP, BPM, J2EE, Oracle B2B, JMS, VITRIA, IBM, TIBCO and other Messaging Systems
· 5+ years of experience in various BPM technologies ( TIBCO, IBM, Oracle) experience in B2B to integrate with external partners
· Experience in writing Request for Proposals, Architecture and High-level design documents, Presentations and training
· Experience in Business Process Integration, Service Orchestration and Routing using SOA Products (BPEL, ESB, BAM, WebServices, OWSM, Adapters). experience in Messaging Systems using JMS, MQ and Oracle AQ experience in SOA Administration for Installation, Load Balancing, Clustering, High Availability and Performance tuning
· Experience with building Java EE applications, preferably on Weblogic.
· Strong problem solving skills are required and able to work closely with our operations group to ensure availability of those systems.
· Able to work in a team environment, with mentors and collaborators available to help troubleshoot issues.
· Experience with XML & XSL development.
· Experience using JMS & JDBC Experience with design patterns
· Experience with SQL & stored-procedures, preferably Oracle PL/SQL Experience in a continuous build environment (ANT/MAVEN/Jenkins)
· Strong SOAP experience
· Experience with performance testing and regression testing (JUNIT / JMETER/SoapUI)
Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience