Location:- Anaheim, CA
Title:- Quality Assurance Technician
Position:- Full Time
US Citizen, Green Card and TN Visa Holders ONLY
- AA degree in Computer and/or Electronics Technology (transcripts required).
- 1+ years of hands-on experience operating various hardware test equipment (oscilloscope, network analyzer, signal generator, audio analyzer, electronic load/power supply module, current probe, clamp meter, etc)
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel applications and Win OS
- Able to create test procedures and designing test tools to improve throughput a plus.
- Able to program in one or more of the following: Python, Java, HTML, VB, C/C#, Agilent VEE Pro, etc, a plus.
- Able to configure various network devices (router, switches, and wireless), a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment