Job Title: Engineering Lab Technician
Duration: Full time/Permanent
Location: Anaheim, CA
Skills and Experience
As an Engineering Lab Technician, you will be working with our engineering team to help build state of the art professional AV Equipment. You will be working with engineers to create cable assemblies, repair and modify PCB's and create assembly documentation for manufacturing. You will have access to the latest in lab tools and technology, and the opportunity to learn and grow in our multi-disciplinary engineering group.
Qualified Candidates will have:
· AS Degree (transcripts required) or equivalent work experience
· Ability to read and comprehend assembly drawings and schematics
· Experience with common electronic lab equipment
· Experience building and documenting cable assemblies and wire harness a plus
· Excellent soldering skills, PCB modification and SMT rework experience
· Experience with hand tools (crimpers, cutters, etc)
· Ability to coordinate and conduct multiple project efficiently
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
Please send me your confirmation that no one else has contacted you for this position apart from APN Team.
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560