Location: Bend, OR 97701
Duration: 12 Months With Possible Extension.
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk I
Shift : 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
An associate in this role has the primary responsibility to receive, score, and archive any data used in a customer Clinical Trial study.
The successful candidate will:
· Oversee and coordinate incoming data for the data analysis portion of the business.
· Set up and maintain the required master database for each clinical study
· Receive data as it comes into functional inbox and process it using the appropriate procedure, specific to a given study.
· Interact with study sites, as necessary, if complications occur with the data.
· Analyze and score the data per the study-specific procedure.
· Export the scored data, where required, back to the customer/sponsor.
· Archive the client database.
· Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
· Previous experience with data handling or management
· Experience with database management
· Familiarity with MS Access