Position: Quality Support 1
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL 60195
Duration – 4+ months Contract (Possible extension)
Job Code - SIMNJP00049960
Assists in accumulating statistical data and performing special research, verification and data gathering projects on request. Assists Quality Assurance personnel in establishing production requirements for material presented to customers and others. Assists in receiving, processing, recording, coordinating and distributing data.
Position Role / Requirement:
The primary role is to evaluate material for conformance to specifications following defined inspection plans utilizing a variety of mechanical inspection equipment.
Evaluate material for conformance to specifications following defined inspection plans utilizing a variety of mechanical inspection equipment. Also complete visual inspections of electromechanical and electronic assemblies for conformance to internal and industry workmanship standards. Maintain quality records within the SAP ERP (QM) system used to manage inspection results. Work closely with Quality or Design Engineers to complete first article inspections of new or revised materials.
• Ensure materials are manufactured to the correct revision level.
• Evaluate supplier provided documentation to determine conformance to specification.
• Maintain quality records within the ERP system including inspection results and non-conformance data.
• Assist Quality Engineers to evaluate non-conformances and determine an appropriate disposition.
Accumulated 3 to 5 years of successful experience inspecting materials and
successful demonstration of key responsibilities and job knowledge.
Must have the following skills set:
1. Must have thorough knowledge and experience utilizing mechanical
inspection equipment including CMM.
2. Experienced with GD&T ASME Y14.5.
3. Experienced utilizing sample plans such as ANSI/ASQ Z 1.4.
4. Knowledge and experience utilizing workmanship standards IPC-A-610 and
5. Knowledgeable of and proficient in the use of basic statistical analysis methods and practices relating to nonconformances, process capability
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560