Position: Junior Manufacturing / Industrial Engineer I
Location: Bothell, WA 98021
Duration – 8+ months Contract (Possible extension)
Job Code - PHHJP00007374
Notes from Manager
Looking for Junior Manufacturing/Mechanical or Industrial Engineer can write basic computer instructions in they Paperless factory system.
This position will support Manufacturing engineering by creating production templates. A production template is created using a Philips software tool and describes the steps to manufacture a product.
Ideal candidate will be familiar with manufacturing systems and have good technical writing skills to create detailed manufacturing instructions. Must be familiar proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Candidate must also be familiar with some software coding skills.
• Revise Manufacturing instructions in Paperless-Factory System using defined System Software Basic Software understanding is mandatory.
• Responsible for defining and implementing Manufacturing processes and supporting current processes and products
• Responsible for documenting assembly instructions. Make Changes to current Assembly Procedures. Release Engineering Change Orders.
• Release Documents and Software. Perform necessary software validations.
• Perform timely technical investigations and provide practical manufacturing solutions, under appropriate regulatory guidelines for Medical Device Manufacture.
• Fundamental understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principals
• Effectively implement problem solving skills and techniques to identify potential issues, assess their impact, develop and implement mitigation and resolution plans and activities.
• Ensure that all appropriate documentation, drawings specifications are generated in compliance with Philips procedures and statutory requirements (US FDA and ISO).
• Provide technical input for analysis of processes changes in the above areas.
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or Industrial Engineering. Chemical Engineering highly desired.
• Basic understanding of software coding. This role will create Templates for manufacturing parts in Philips paperless Factory system.
• 3+ years experience
• Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint and Project
• Experience with process and equipment validations
• Knowledge of GMP ISO-14971, and ISO-13485
• Experience with FDA-regulated medical device manufacturing helpful
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560