We have Job Opportunity for Customer Service-Consumer Activation representative at Pittsburgh PA with direct client
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
· Daily duties will consist of providing product information, promoting new product, and documenting interactions with end users of medical devices and accessories.
· Communication will occur by phone, email, and live chat.
· Nurturing campaigns maybe developed to increase interest.
· Client has an opt in process where customers can register for news and updates.
· We will use these leads to inform the interested parties on the product and work to converting them to purchases from selected vendors.
· Start work promptly at 830 am or 930am depending on shift
· Login to phone queue and check voicemails. Record Voicemails for call backs within 24hrs. Make three attempts on voicemails. (Voicemails do not need logged in SharePoint unless you speak to the caller)
· Login into Live Chat at 9 am or 930 am depending on shift
· Answer Calls and Live Chat providing product information, directing to e-retailers and documenting call in Sharepoint
· During down time fill day with product research and knowledge of SleepApenea.com to better answer calls and build a robust knowledge of product.
· Participate in office admin duties where support is needed with various groups of customer service
· End all Live Chats and log off phones at 5 or 6 pm depending on shift
· Complete dally duties accurately and efficiently
· Provide feedback from lessons learned taking calls and chats
· Work independently and in a team prioritizing the workload with a positive attitude.
· Use of Outlook, SAP, OneChat(Philips live Chat program), Sharepoint
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.