Job Opportunity for Help Desk at Pewaukee WI with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 4-6 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Work hour - 7.00-3.30pm
Experience: 1-3 years professional experience. Education: . Associate degree in a technical/computer field or equivalent experience, One-two years similar experience (i.e.: Networking, programming, or help desk), or equivalent certifications (i.e. A+ certification), Prior experience with SQL is nice, but not required. Experience with providing remote software applications training. Familiarity with diagnostic imaging equipment, nice but not required.
• Configure Clinical Solution products for updates/upgrades. This includes performing remote installation of software patches in accordance with customer service contracts or field change orders and install base management along with confirmation of customer satisfaction.
• Coordinating the preparation of protocol files and configuring/management for DynaCAD configurations.
• Provide telephone support for questions/problems related to Invivo Solutions installations.
• Configure new installation to include remote connectivity.
• Report problems, which cannot be resolved remotely, through appropriate Invivo service/complaint systems.
• Miscellaneous duties assigned.
• Primary shift of 7:00am – 3:30 pm CST
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.