. stocking all 15 copy centers every day, inventory weekly
2. stocking all 15 kitchens (snacks), inventory storage rooms weekly
3. stocking all 15 kitchens (drink coolers) 2 days per week, inventory weekly
4. Breaking down all cardboard from employees daily
5. Collecting and disposing of styro foam from all 9 floors weekly
6. Collect all Electronic waste from copy centers and move to central storage
7. Put away unclaimed packages from front desk to storage daily
8. Check the mail to turn in to front desk daily
9. Maintain and troubleshoot printers as needed.
10. Reset conference rooms & clean whiteboards for all floors (roughly 99 rooms) - supposed to be daily but possibly weekly
Possible Scope of Responsibilities: - on site building engineer services1.
a) Provide assistance to other office employees.
b) Provide backup for other facility personnel as needed.c) Coordinate repairs within physical office space such as carpeting, repainting, etc.
d) Function as a liaison between Oracle, property manager, and other vendors
.e) Resolve or coordinate timely resolution for all facilities requests, such as temperature complaints, conference scheduling conflicts, etc.
f) Maintain interoffice listing of emergency contacts and procedures
.g) Troubleshoot data/telecommunication problems before notifying corporate helpdesk
.h) Initiate wiring requests and arrange for new employee setup
.i) Conduct workspace occupancy and conference room surveys as directed.
j) Establish preliminary space plans and identify alternatives; coordinate requirements.
k) Interact with various groups and collect information regarding headcount growth requirements.
l) Establish and communicate move coordination requirements.
m) Prepare move coordination forms, issue boxes, labels, and distribute information.
n) Follow up to resolve outstanding move coordination issues.
o) Respond to information requests.
2. Purchasinga) Obtain vendor price quotes, prepare purchase requisitions with accompanying justification via Self Service Applications, obtain vendor statements of work, arrange for new vendor setup, prepare check requests and route requests to appropriate management level for approval.
b) Maintain adequate inventory of general office supplies including supplies for office equipment.
c) Seek to identify cost effective purchasing alternatives.
d) Monitor vendor payment status to ensure purchase orders are not over-billed and vendors receive timely payment to avoid disruption in service.e) Maintain adequate funds for meter. Where applicable, prepare check requests for postage.
f) Prepare monthly PO report to monitor run rate against established PO amount.
3. General Office Equipment/Audio Visual Equipment
a) Coordinate all maintenance agreement schedules, renewals, payments and site visits per contractual stipulations.
b) Ensure operational effectiveness of all equipment; coordinate repairs as required.
c) Ensure installed AV equipment as well as portable equipment is functional; coordinate repairs as required.
d) Assist in troubleshooting AV problems and be available to assist with spontaneous equipment requirements.
e) Investigate equipment upgrade alternatives in accordance with corporate purchasing standards and offer justification to management.f) Where applicable, coordinate installation, troubleshooting, and viewing of all video conferences.
4. Reportinga) Maintain work activity log including to do list and tasks accomplished; review daily with manager.
b) Complete monthly report in approved format.
c) Update quarterly the log of maintenance contracts.
d) Maintain adequate records and logs as defined by manager.
e) Conduct formal quarterly Facility Inspection Report and submit to facility manager.
f) Maintain current inventory of all facility owned asset equipment.
g) Prepare Property Manager and headcount report information as directed.
h) Conduct workspace occupancy and conference room surveys as directed.
5. New Hire Orientationa) Assign space for new hires.
b) Orient new employees to general office procedures.
c) Participate in monthly new hire orientation presentations with HR, sales, and education where applicable.6. Problem solving
a) Prioritize conflicting responsibilities and schedules.b) Report problems as required.c) Communicate as required to the necessary parties involved.d) In the event of a facilities emergency coordinate with other facilities and building personnel to achieve timely resolution.
e) Contribute and assist in documenting emergency procedures manual.
f) Communicate closure of an issue to one?s own manager as well as the requestor.
7. Safety & Security
a) Maintain file of employee home addresses and emergency contacts.
b) Function as after-hours contact for alarm monitoring company and property management.c) Responsible for overall office safety & security.
d) Establish system for programming and updating OMNI lock key codes where applicable.e) Assist in coordination of safety procedures such as fire extinguisher inspections, fire drills, etc.
f) Maintain secure and accurate office key and security card assignments; minimize distribution.
g) Ensure all security system and badge assignments are accurate and current.
h) Acting on direction of corporate security, provide assistance as required.
i) Coordinate programs to educate employees on building and general office emergency procedures.j) Maintain emergency procedures manual information. k) Coordinate training on CPR and safety as required.l) Provide backup on making security system time changes and generating reports.m) Coordinate ergonomic and safety training requirements with corporate safety.n) Complete weekly office inspections, identifying areas of concern and initiating resolution.o) Maintain and monitor surveillance equipment if necessary.p) Maintain access assignments, monitor activity and complete data entry required for security software application.q) Be available via pager for after-hours emergencies.r) Assist Emergency Response Team in sites of 200+ employees.
8. Reception & switchboarda) Provide backup to the receptionist in ensuring the switchboard is promptly opened at the designated time and secured after closing time.b) Answer and direct all calls in an efficient, accurate, professional and pleasant manner.c) Greet and assist all visitors; maintain company visitor sign in book.d) Maintain and distribute visitor security badges in accordance with security policies.e) Ensure reception area is neat and professional in appearance.f) Maintain conference room schedules for the facility via Web Calendar or ARIA.g) Report all telecommunication and data system problems to the Global IT help desk and office manager immediately.h) Coordinate visitor transportation requirements, such as calling for a cab, limo, etc.i) Assist with educating employees on phone features and voicemail system.j) Assist with vendor inquiries.k) Use my.oracle.com
, employee information application such as Data Mart or Scheduler, and email directory to obtain employee information.l) Perform other administrative support duties as required by the department or office.9. Mail servicesa) Sort and distribute all incoming and interoffice mail and deliveries, including preparing and sending mail and deliveries received for home-based employees.b) Prepare, meter and send all outgoing mail.c) Verify receipt of all deliveries prior to signing vendor delivery tickets/logs.d) Maintain accurate mail distribution centers.e) Secure all deliveries as required.f) Prepare packages for HQ, Rocklin and interoffice distribution.g) Monitor all costs associated with mail and delivery services; report excessive costs and cost savings opportunities to the office manager and/or facility manager.Competencies:1) Oracle Core Competencies:a) Innovationb) Planning and Organizingc) Qualityd) Customer Focuse) Honest & Integrity2) Function Specific Competencies:a) Experience in dealing with outside vendors, negotiating agreements and working in a sales office environmentb) Use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and emailc) Excellent problem solving skills d) Understanding of office procedures and property management responsibilitiese) Analytical skillsf) Excellent organizational skills and follow through on task assignmentsg) Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and handle multiple tasksh) Ability to use effective time management skillsi) Responsiveness to customer requests and service issuesj) Development of work processes and elimination of unnecessary or redundant stepsk) Ability to interact with all levels within the company, external customers and vendorsl) Demonstrable operating knowledge of office equipmentm) Comprehensive understanding of U.S. Field Real Estate & Facilities Space Policies and Rankingn) Understand space assignment process through Property Manager and capacities.o) Ability to accurately complete tasks within specified deadlinesp) Ability to negotiate with internal users regarding space requirements.q) Ability to assign appropriate level of urgency to specific situations, especially relative to action requests generated by upper management.r) Ability to obtain closure on relevant issues.s) Ability to lift 35 lbs.