Title: Customer Account Sales Representative
Location: Seven Hills, OH 44131
Duration: Permanent/ Direct Hire
Shifts: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
To answer inbound calls and cross sell new and existing insurance to customers; to educate callers on program terms and conditions; to resolve issues with one call/one person response; and to direct calls to appropriate escalation path as needed.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
· Provides excellent service to callers for multiple lines of business with the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction, and customer retention by cross selling new and existing customers.
· Educates and informs the customer via multiple communication channels about program terms and conditions of available insurance programs.
· Utilizes persuasive sales techniques to recommend insurance coverage based on customer account.
· Acts as primary liaison and follows client specifications in assisting with questions and solving problems related to the sales application and servicing processes.
· Directs customer calls to the appropriate contact at multiple locations or escalates call to management team as needed.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s).
· High School diploma or GED required. Property/Casualty and Accident/Health Producer Licensure required for each state in which sales are performed.
· Licenses are required in all fifty (50) states and District of Columbia or must be able to successfully pass P&C and A&H licensing exam in resident state within 30 days of employment.
· One (1) year customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Inbound call center or inside telesales experience preferred. Prior insurance experience preferred.