Title: Software Engineer 1
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Duration: 11 Months Contract
· Primary role is to create and to develop and execute manual and automated test cases using TFS Test Manager.
· Medical software requires ability to follow processes stringently and clearly document all actions.
· This role will be for a self-motivated person who can work independently with a scrum team acting as the single test engineer or as a part of a larger team doing automation and manual testing development and execution.
· Assists in routine design, maintenance, enhancement, testing implementation, and support of software.
· Provides assistance with the development of software test requirements for routine modules under development, may execute routine test specifications.
· Assists in providing estimates for routine modules under development, and may estimate own work.
· Provides assistance in reviewing routine customers' standards specification and other documentation to determine software engineering requirements.
· Work with software requirements and test specifications.
· Participate in verification and validation of medical device software.
· Work with Visual Studio, Automated test infrastructure and Microsoft Test Manager to execute test cases.
· Log, track, and verify defects using Team Foundation Server.
· Help set up, install, maintain and trouble-shoot lab hardware and network infrastructure.
· Test and troubleshoot server/client communications
· Use SQL Queries to access and verify database information
· Perform System and Integration tests in a nightly build environment
· Use and test modern web technologies (HTML5) for various desktop and mobile browsers.
· Candidates with experience in test automation development desired.
· Experience in C# desired.
· Looking for someone with 3-5 years’ experience