Title: Customer Service Representative III
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 Months
· Customer Services Representative III is responsible for providing excellent customer service, to assist and support the Customer Service and Commercial teams
· Mid level competency using PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
· Outlook skills and knowledge of Oracle ERP system.
· Has at least 2 years experience working in the administrative and/or customer service field.
· Professional demeanor and excellent phone and communication skills.
· Proven ability to work effectively on a team or as an individual.
· Proven ability to multi-task.
· Research customer data and make customer calls, manage tax certificate collection processing, Generates report for tracking documentation received, handles multiple projects, and prepares status reports.
· Requires a Bachelors Degree.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Ability to meet critical deadlines.
· Performs a variety of tasks.
· Works under general supervision.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
· Understand the impact on customer service.
· Provide knowledge and accurate information to customers.
· Able to initiate and drive innovative growth projects. .
· Experience with managing multiple projects.
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
· Ability to manage self and tasks in an appropriate manner
· Excellent organizational and administrative skills
· Attention to detail.
· A calm and analytical approach to problem solving.
· Willingness to work as part of a team
· Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
Responsibilities will include:
· Look up customer contact information in current Oracle system.
· Validate contact information.
· Contact customer to request tax certificate - contact via phone, email through Salesforce, and direct mailings.
· Receive tax certificate from customer, validate authenticity (training will be provided) and load certificate into system.
· Track progress and provide weekly status updates to management team.
· 2+ years experience providing customer care.
· Experience using Oracle ERP system.
· SAP experience would be a plus (not required).
· Experience using Excel for data entry and manipulation (pivot tables).
· Excellent customer service skills; effective and courteous communicator.
· Good follow-up, detail-oriented.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055