Role: Accounting Clerk I
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire, 03101
Duration: 12 Months
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Review, validate and process a high volume of contracts into the billing system.
· Escalate contractual issues to the appropriate parties, when identified.
· Meet monthly and quarterly deadlines for Sales, Accounts Receivable, and Accounting.
· Ensure accurate subscription data for the Accounts Receivable team to ensure accurate invoicing.
· Prepare and reconcile reports for weekly bill runs and the accrual at the end of each month.
· File contracts and other important files into the internal document repository.
· Validate and correct subscription issues as they are discovered.
· Process billing frequency, term changes, and account name changes into the billing system.
· The ideal candidate will be highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to multitask on the fly.
· This is a fast-paced environment with deadlines that need to be met at the end of each month.
· The person in this role will work closely with multiple departments including; sales, accounting, legal, support, and has some occasional customer communication.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054/ Fax 510-623-5055