Title: Compensation Analyst
Location: Rocklin, CA
Duration: 12 Months Contract
· The position will be filed by a confident person who is motivated to tackle a quickly evolving and highly visible process within a Corporation environment.
· The focus of this position will be to support the Global Incentive Comp Analyst with maintaining the tools and processes of the Global Incentive Compensation team.
· This includes Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, and Databases. Intermediate Excel, Word, and Database skills required.
· Effective communication skills required.
· Must have 1-2 years of Comp Analyst experience
· Minimum Education requirements is a Bachelor's Degree