• Process daily ACH, EFT, credit card and SEPA transactions for customers of the company
• Engage in new customer setups, which requires communication with multiple parties, including co-workers, customers, banking representatives, and technical contacts
• Maintain detailed records of transactions processed
• Participate in the ongoing development of an automated system for transaction processing
• Work in collaboration with other departments to resolve customer payment and technical issues
• Prepare and maintain proper procedural documentation for compliance purposes
• Accept other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 0 – 2 years of experience
• Understanding of ACH and ACH processing preferred, but not required
• 1 to 2 years of cash handling and/or previous banking experience
• Works well in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
• Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
• Flexible and adaptable attitude toward work schedule (some holiday coverage)
• Personal Traits:
o Dependability is a must. May require some overtime in order to make sure the customer’s needs are met.
o Exceptional listening and communication skills - detailed, organized and process-oriented.
o Flexibility – must be able to multi-task, efficiently switch gears, and prioritize. Should be able to work well independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
o Takes ownership - able to learn quickly, maintain a high standard of service and quality control, be able to problem solve and deal with conflicts as they arise while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
o Goal-oriented - able to provide a sense of direction and persevere to achieve positive results, must be dedicated and have the ‘willing to get the job done” attitude
You can expect a fast-paced, fun, and challenging