Hope you are doing well!
I came across your resume on Job board and am reaching out to you because I feel you might be a great match for a “Inbound Sales and Service Representative” opening that I am looking to fill for my client in “Stamford, CT”. “This position is with a high growth company” the project duration is for approximately 12+ months with a “High possibility of extension”, I would appreciate a few moments of your time to go over the job description and see if this position might be a mutual fit
Work hours: 11:30am - 8pm (2nd shift)
Provide outstanding customer service to external Dental Professional customers and internal departmental partners. Ensure all customer service related challenges are handled promptly and professionally for Philips Oral Healthcare customers throughout the US and Canada.
Key areas of responsibility:
The position is primarily responsible for taking incoming calls from customers, and providing support in the areas of: Product Returns, Order Status, Warranty, Safety, Account Balance, Credit, and Customer Service Goodwill.
The Customer Service Representative must focus on improving the customer experience, and positively interacting with other departments to resolve customer concerns and complaints.
The Customer Service Representative must also be skilled in written and oral communication.
The Customer Service Representative is a critical component of the Philips Oral Healthcare support function to our Dental Professional offices.
They work in partnership with Fields Sales, and Inside Sales colleagues to ensure the customer experience is positive, professional, and that all customer needs are met.
· Outstanding customer service measured through Customer Feedback
· Effective resolution of “Reason for Call” on the first interaction
· Prompt reporting of product quality or safety trends
· Acceptable “Goodwill” offerings to Customers who have had poor experiences
· Talk with customers by phone to provide account balance information
· Handle return authorizations, changes, additions, and deletions
· Complete forms for charges for service requested and make change of address records
· Provide invoice copies and/or statement of accounts as requested
· Adjust complaints concerning billing or service rendered
· Refer complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation
· Provide outstanding support and service to internal and external customers
· Establish customer rapport
· Flexibility in shift times
· Maintain acceptable attendance
· Order entry when interacting live with a customer
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university
• 1 to 3 years of sales or customer service experience
• Ability to solve practical problems
• Ability to type 60-80 WPM