Title: Data Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 2 to 3 Months Contract
Shift: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Note: Estimated 20 to 30 hours per week but may vary. Must be available for a full day of work each Monday and Thursday, with the rest of the schedule negotiable.
· The primary purpose of this role is to support the data transformation step of a system integration.
· The applicant must be organized, with strong logic, attention to detail and analytical thinking.
· The job will require extensive use of Microsoft Excel to transform data.
· This may include the use of pivot tables, formulas including vlookups and indexes, charts and graphs, conditional formatting, simple macros, and other standard Excel functionality.
· We are looking for someone reliable and conscientious to produce accurate data uploads.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055