STOREROOM CLERK I:
· Processes requisitions, pulling and delivering of stock items to ordering departments.
· Receiving and delivering of special orders item(s) to the appropriate departments.
· Supports the Supply Chain Management mission.
· Participates in the continuous quality improvement process.
· Maintains a working knowledge of departmental standard operating procedures.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Projects an image of professionalism in communication, appearance and conduct.
· Ensures that the all assigned units have been inventoried and requisitions are keyed and pulled accurately in a timely manner. This will include a copy of the computer-generated requisition with each order.
· Delivers all priority item(s) promptly, FedEx standard next day and UPS Red & Blue no later than two hours after being received.
· Ensure that assigned orders are pulled and delivered in a timely manner.
· Ensure that the deliveries of non-priority item(s) are being taken to the ordering department when delivering stats to make efficient use of time.
· Notifies user/ordering department of back orders or substitutions by attaching the appropriate notification form to their order(s).
· When putting storeroom item(s) away with expiration dates, the newer item(s) are being placed to the rear or bottom and the older is being pulled to the front or top (this includes checking for expired item(s).
· Performs job function in accordance with departmental policy and procedures.
· Maintains current knowledge of departmental updates and Policy & Procedures.
· During light workload situations, seeks out additional tasks/duties.
· Accommodates changes in workload within the department.