Position: Technical Writer
Location: Newark, DE
Duration: 12 months (Extendable)
Functions and responsibilities include:
- Learn the Quality Change Process.
- Follow the Quality Change Process to implement Vendor Specification updates and reviews.
- Formatting, writing and editing of complex technical documentation (Vendor Specifications)
- Strong background with documented evidence of having worked in technical writing at the industry level.
- Knowledge of FDA regulated environment.
- Knowledge or familiarity with SAP production system.
- Strong computer skills in the knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and macros.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and be able to multi-task and prioritize daily work.
- Identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them.
- The ideal candidate will have an A.S or equivalent degree with 5-7 year experience technical writing