job Title – Sr. IT Software Applications Developer
Job Location – Hoffman Estates IL 60195
Length – Contract (12 Months+)
• Design and implement software focused on medical imaging applications
• Write component design and test specifications
• Work with other functional teams to integrate solutions into the product
• Conduct and participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements and design documents
• Create estimates for own work and provide input to complex feature estimations
• Develop proof of concept to support new feature investigations and feasibility studies
• Manage changes to existing software products
• Design and develop test applications (component and unit testing)
• May provide general guidance or train lower level support staff.
• 8-10+ years of Software development experience in C#/.net on windows platform and exposure to C++ is preferred.
• Good understanding of software engineering practices and object-oriented design
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment as part of a globally distributed team
• Strong quality orientation and customer focus
• Occasional domestic and international travel required
• Experience developing medical device software or developing software in other highly regulated environments
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field required with a 2-5 years of experience. Experience could be substituted for advanced degree.
APN Software Service INC