Contract Administrator III
Until end of year
7:30 AM to 4 PM
• Meets expectations in displaying client Behaviors
• Coordinates/administers all phases of service contract administration
• Ensures accuracy and completeness of all tasks performed.
• Entitle customers' contracts to ensure service is provided in accordance with service agreement as sold.
• Ensure customer billing accuracy per terms of agreement.
• Frequently communicates task status using available tools, i.e. Salesforce, email, etc.
• Provides support to Regional Managers, Inside Sales Reps, Sales Service Specialists, Field Service Engineers (FSEs), Account Managers, and customers by researching and resolving issues in a timely manner. Escalates issues to Customer Service management as necessary.
• Interfaces with internal departments to maintain correct and complete customer account and database information.
• Completes all TEDS training by due date.
• Acts as a team player to achieve departmental goals.
• May perform other related duties as assigned.
• Exercises effective communication and listening skills.
• Ability to self-manage work load and exercise good judgement.
• May perform more than one of the following, as applicable:
May prepare service agreement quotations for field personnel.
Prepares and/or processes contract adjustments and credits as needed.
Answers inbound calls through the ACD line, and assist customers as necessary.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc (www.apninc.com)
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-402-1080 / Fax 510-623-5055
Email Id: Sawant@apninc.com