Job Opportunity for Document Coordinator at with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract To Hire
Here is a brief Job description:
This position is for an ECO/Document Coordinator. This person will process change orders as well as all associated documentation using SAP PLM. This position will support various departments within the Walpole facility.
The person in this role will:
Ensure changes and documents are processed in accordance with all internal and external standards, guidelines, procedures, and processes.
Ensure the accuracy of documents including; revisions, numbers, and content per approved red-lines.
• This position will be responsible for the control of documentation
Required Knowledge’s/Skills, Education and Experience
· Document Control experience (2-5 yrs.) preferred
· Prior experience at a medical device/biotech, or regulated company preferred
· Experience using SAP PLM or a similar Document Management System required
· Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to meet changing deadlines in a fast moving environment
· Proficient with MS WORD and EXCEL
· Ability to communicate effectively within a technical environment
· Consummate team player who is customer driven
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.