Title: IT Software Development Spec.
Location: 1206 Pointe Centre Drive, Suite 220, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Duration: 10-12 Months Contract (Potential to Permanent)
Shift Hours: 8 hrs per day, 5 days/week
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· We are looking for a SQL Server ETL, SSIS, DTSx, Jobs Developer/Analyst.
· The job involves creating DTSx packages, jobs, schedule jobs, load data and files, write SQL queries, stored procedures as needed.
· This is a temp to hire position. On successful completion, FT position would be offered to the right candidate. If the candidate is very good, we can discuss FT as well.
· To provide mentoring and support to other writers; to create and maintain software, technical, online and help systems documentation, reference and maintenance guides, Web pages, articles brochures and other information using diverse communication and publication methods; to create documentation for software release enhancements; and to ensure internal and external communication of pertinent enhancements.
· Leads and reviews output of other writers.
· Assists in the development of style and rules governing technical communications and documentation.
· Advises, assists and contributes to design and direction of technical communications and documentation within the department ensuring integrity, consistency and adherence to the corporate vision.
· Researches, writes, edits and maintains various forms of media regarding software enhancements, technical procedures, processes and other information; interprets highly-technical and intensive notes and transforms into user-friendly and easy-to-understand documentation.
· Writes technical communications and documentation involving discussions on subject matter with programmers and other experts to become more knowledgeable and familiar with company software and technology.
· Creates, edits and designs content for various Web sites - Internet, Intranet and Online Help.
· Contributes creative skills as needed for:
o Writing special interest and employee relations articles;
o Designing and creating brochures, guides, publications, internal and external communications, report samples, promotional materials;
o Graphic designs for illustrations, charts and photographs included in publications;
o Other assignments as needed.
· Assists other departments with technology-related projects by writing, editing and reviewing creative materials as well as providing information and direction.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s).
· Travels as required.
Skills & Knowledge:
· Good knowledge of technology verbiage for documentation of procedures and directions for usage
· Strong communication skills including accurate spelling and use of the English language in both written and oral communications
· Good knowledge of how to locate and identify essential information
· Technical, analytical and interpretive skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Leadership skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Creative, innovative and detail oriented
· Ability to keep abreast of technical communications trends
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to perform multiple tasks and set priorities
· Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
· Three (3) years technical writing experience required.
· Technical and claims industry experience preferred particularly in RoboHelp, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe PageMaker, FrontPage, Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
· Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or related field from an accredited college or university preferred.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054