Title: Administrative Assistant III
Location: Jacksonville FL
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Hours: 8 hours per day
The Administrator III provides effective and responsive administrative/secretarial services to support business leaders in day-to-day business operations and activities.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
· Support staff member in all related administrative tasks Produce correspondence, presentations, meeting agendas, emails and any external mailings
· Handle highly confidential and sensitive information
· Provide calendar, meeting, and conference management
· Coordinate travel arrangements
· Process monthly corporate card and cash expenses
· Support with general office administration, the global Group Staff Sr. Administrators
· Support teams by training or supporting others on technology, tools, or systems used in their everyday working practices.
· Support key projects/initiatives roll outs within assigned function
· May be asked to train junior administrator’s as required
In some functions, but not all:
· Inputs departmental invoices and helps manage budget inquires by working closely with the financial support manager.
· Assists with job candidate interview scheduling
· Enters temporary support request into My Resources or other generating system.
· Runs reports in excel, access, business objects and other data gathering programs
· o Inputs and update data into Oracle databases
· Provides tactical support to a function or P&L by answering questions on support central sites and on various internal processes and e-tools
· Help keep organization charts up to date as directed
· Accurately maintain customer pricing files and complete contract data entry o Create statistics, send out customer brochures or correspondence, or document leads o Generates, reviews and files pharmacy reports
· High school diploma, GED or local equivalent
· Associates degree 5 years or more of administrative experience working in a corporate environment.
· Strong demonstrated writing skills, articulating complex ideas in an easy to understand manner.
· Demonstrated project management skills to plan and deliver on established tactical and strategic goals.
· Experience at an advanced level using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint applications as well as use of the internet and web applications (i.e. ability to draft correspondence and create PowerPoint presentations for leadership team); basic level of Excel application to create charts, diagrams and tables of data.
· Strong working knowledge of local language (written and verbal).
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055