Job Title - Automated Test Engineer
Job Location – Pittsburgh PA
Length – 6 Months+
In this role, you have the opportunity to write software that will test software applications to verify product requirements and designs.
You are responsible for
• Designing and coding automated tests that verify documented product requirement of Windows-based software applications
• Conducting statistical analysis of test results.
• Maintaining and controlling test execution records using good lab practices.
• Learning new technologies and to gain an understanding of system architectures.
• Technical writing, including development of test reports.
• Working independently and in a teaming environment.
• Communicating to all levels of the organization.
You are part of
This position resides in the Sleep & Respiratory Care Business Group, a business group of Philips HealthTech. We are highly dynamic, ambitious and agile within a fast changing industry.
Our vision is to work hand-in-hand with our clinical and consumer customers to transform the personalized healthcare market to meet the significant demands caused by the increase of chronic conditions and an aging society. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for consumers and patients through better awareness, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management of their conditions.
Skills and experience
• BS in Engineering, Computer, or other Science discipline, or equivalent with 4+ years of job related experience in writing code or Associates Degree with 6+ years of job-related experience in writing code.
• Must have experience writing software in C# (preferred) and/or Java.
• Must be flexible to a variety of working arrangements including traditional team or solo, pair programming, working remote and working with others who are remote.
• Must possess a testing mentality … ability to see specific requirements in the context of multi-product relationships.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
• nUnit, SpecFlow, BDD/TDD, CodedUI.
• Software development using ISO 62304.
• Experience working with Agile methods, including Scrum.
• Medical device experience preferred, including FDA’s 21 CFR 820/ISO 13485 experience.
We offer you
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
APN Software Service INC