The Business Area Ultrasound within Siemens Healthcare is looking for a high-performing Operations and Market Intelligence Analyst to drive the product portfolio, pricebook pricing, configuration and text, provide market intelligence for Go-to-Market product releases, and provide project management support for marketing asset creation and approval. The position will report directly to the Director of Product Marketing in the global Headquarters in Mountain View, CA / USA.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Collaborate with all Global Marketing Managers to assist in the generation of product pricing, configurations and sales quotation text.
* Collaborate with Marketing Communications and Product Development to ensure accuracy of marketing asset content and drive development of marketing assets in alignment with global Healthineers branding guidelines.
* Review Pricebook and CPQ deliverables with all key stakeholders (e.g. Finance, Service, Product Definition).
* Deliver all pricebook and CPQ content on-time to Pricebook Managers.
* Actively participate in Project Steering Groups (PSG) meetings for product releases.
* Research on key market data points to be used in the development of Go-to-Market plans for upcoming product releases.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong personality and a marketing and data analytics background that enjoys working in an international team environment and has a desire to drive our business forward.
• BA/BS or equivalent educational background
• 1-3 years of marketing experience in the healthcare industry
• Ability to understand and translate customer requirements into product requirements
• Successful track record in completion of complex assignments
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement product marketing plans.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication and presentation skills to represent product marketing plans to senior executives, sales, customers, top prospects, analysts and press
• Strong process orientation and focus on continuous improvement.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully execute projects under a heavy workload and changing conditions is critical
• Strong network and excellent communication skills
• Experienced in conflict resolution to address perceived and real customer concerns
• Interested in mutual understanding and international cultural sensitivity. Ability to assess the effect of his/her activities on other people. Ability to build network of relationships. Correctly judges the importance of the formal and informal authorities within the customer’s and Siemens organizations.
• A proven track record of managing worldwide marketing programs and product introductions.
• Preferred - International work experience.
• Preferred - At least five years of experience in the medical imaging (capital equipment) field. Knowledge of the imaging marketplace, trends, and competitors.
• Preferred – Thorough understanding of Ultrasound technology.