We have Job Opportunity for Client Service Representative at Irvine CA with direct client
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
• Provide support to the sales team (Core2) with order processing, data counts, assistance to clients with product, pricing, and technical questions.
• Interact with client or account manager on a regular basis to ensure commitments are met and client’s order delivery expectations are satisfied.
• Write-up of orders, facilitates data test, compiles results for clients, coordination of data build, gather paperwork requirements. Maintain a 2hr turnaround from order request from client.
• Facilitate SK&A data counts; work with internal departments on any other relevant information to customers/sales requests.
• Serve as a liaison between Fulfillment and Sales whenever a complex order is submitted to ensure the requested steps are fulfilled by requested date, and with highest level of quality and thoroughness. Including QC orders, as needed.
• Immediate Investigation and resolve problems that may arise with sent data, ran counts and billing.
• Maintain customer and account manager up to date on order progress, delivery status and ensures any delays are documented.
• Assist on ongoing training for the sales reps and customer services team in terms of order requirements, best practices, and procedures once new hires have completed initial training.
• a. Update SFDC opportunities to In Hand, utilizing the MTD Order Detail report & Daily Sales Report on a weekly basis
• b. Reconcile report with SFDC; include OM# & SBT#
• Enter Orders into Order Manager and SFDC
• Attend Live Counts training to understand the process from beginning to end
• Check Live Counts queue frequently and release orders, as necessary
• Provide Lian Hu copies for invoicing the 1st and 15th of each month
• Enter opportunities into SFDC
• Research Seeds
• Research email and fax seeds on a daily basis
• Prepare violation packages, once confirmed, within three days of gathering the package paperwork
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.