Title: AED Support Specialist
Location: Alpharetta GA
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Hours: Candidates should be open to work anytime between 8am-8pm (30min lunch break)
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
We welcome you to join our Patient Care Monitoring Solutions (PCMS) support team as an AED Support Specialist.
You will combine your strong customer interaction and data entry skills to assist consumers and healthcare customers with our automated external defibrillator (AED) products.
Acting as an AED Support Specialist, the aim of your job is handle incoming calls for level 1 support to external healthcare customers and consumers, carried out on the basis of clearly defined procedures, customer communication guidelines, and work instructions.
You will be responsible for: Acting as a organization’s Representative in response to customer inquiries and diagnose the customer need.
Determine product entitlement, create accurate and detailed case records based on customer calls, and triage cases to technical support teams as appropriate.
Create customer accounts and raise requests for asset transfers.
You will also be responsible for order entry (both warranty and commercial) as well as order management, with duties to include shipment tracking and order issue resolution or escalation as needed. Creation of return shipping labels when needed.
Ability to support and update customers throughout the order process to ensure service satisfaction.
Timely resolution or escalation of customer issues via established processes.
• Customer support / call center experience required.
• Prior experience supporting healthcare equipment is a plus
• Problem solving skills and resourcefulness
• Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required.
• Able to diagnose problems, apply effective solutions and determine follow up actions with minimum direction.
• Good prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
• Ability to utilize MS office and other CRM products and applications, such as SAP and Salesforce
• Ability to type and accurately document customer service records.
• Demonstrate schedule flexibility.
• Passionate in delivering the best customer experience possible
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054/ Fax 510-623-5055