Duration: 6 months contract
• Data Stewards are responsible for assessing and improving the quality of a pharmaceutical client’s customer data (Physicians, Organizations, etc.).
• Using a combination of data and tools, Data Stewards work with client’s data within their systems (MDM, CRM, etc.) and/or spreadsheets to review and verify data.
• Data Stewards follow clear guidelines and instructions for stewarding the client’s data.
• Additional responsibilities include:
• Conduct research by utilizing internal databases and performing web searches to verify the properties of a record are accurate.
• Resolve "unknown" entries by researching through internal references such as phone number reference tool or through external research by calling the physician’s office directly.
• Provide on-going feedback to management of data issues and areas that require special attention.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
• Undergraduate degree (or actively pursuing)
• Experience with IQVIA data and/or medical information (desired)
• Fundamental understanding of relational databases, MDM, Informatica, CRM technologies (desired)
• Detail oriented, good data entry, research, and analytical skills
• Analytics and Reporting experience (desired)
• Strong customer service skills with excellent verbal and written communications
• Eagerness to learn, follow directions, and work independently
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, and Word
• SQL experience desired
• Hours: Client Requirement for Onsite presence for 40 hours per week. Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm US EST.
• How many years of Pharmaceutical experience do you have?
• How many years of SQL experience do you have?
• Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?
• Are you in Lexington, MA?