Designs, maintains, enhances, tests, and implements very complex software. Guides the development of software test requirements for very complex modules under development, executes very complex test specifications. Develops estimates for very complex modules under development, and estimates own work. Guides reviews of very complex customers' standards specification and other documentation to determine software engineering requirements. Develops presentations of very complex technical findings and developments. Guides the software quality process through the execution of very complex module, subsystem and system test procedures.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
• Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience with C#
• Must have experience with a scripting language (PowerShell preferred)
• Must have experience writing SQL queries (Oracle, MS SQL Server, or MySQL preferred).
• Experience with web services preferred.
• Experience with Entity framework preferred
• Experience with Visual Studio preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server preferred
• Experience with automated testing preferred (Nunit, MSTest).
• Experience with installer technologies (e.g. WIX) preferred
• Experience with Public Key Infrastructure preferred
• Must have good documentation skills
• Must have good communication skills
• Must have problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Must have Interpersonal skills
• Must be able to learn independently
If you have the above qualification and are available to look into this opportunity please send your updated resume along with your contact# and I will call you back to discuss further.
APN Software Services, Inc .
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560 .
Direct: 510.623.5049 | Fax: 510.623.5055 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org