Title: DevOps Architect (NTTJP00000812)
Duration: 0-3 months
Location: Benton Harbor, Michigan
Pay rate: Up to $69hr on W2
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Define and drive end-to- end agile DevOps based software development life cycle with end to end automation in mind (Tools & Processes)
· Work with development teams across multiple organizations to drive automation, establish software standards, service modularity, code reuse, testing, and deployment/management of micro services.
· Work with engineering, product management, and operations teams to establish standards and repeatable processes for managing change, and brownfield upgrades across different environments.
· Communicate effectively at various levels, translate needs and synthesize high-level designs/processes, guide agile iteration sequencing, and drive overall outcome with scrum teams.
· Mentors and coaches team members.
· Ability to clearly and effectively work and communicate with other team members, management and with customers
· Strong ability to engage with the client through discovery, analysis and planning activities
· Strong ability to translate business objectives into technical requirements
· Exposure to Continuous Development Tools such as Jenkins or TFS or Bamboo
· Hands-on experience with continuous integration services and supporting development tools – e.g.: CodePipeline, Jenkins, Maven, TeamCity, GoCD, Git
· Exposure to configuration management systems such as Puppet/Chef/Ansible
· Knowledge of Docker and Docker orchestration tools
· Knowledge of resource monitoring systems
· Strong hands-on scripting knowledge and experience - e.g.: Python, Perl, BASH, PowerShell
· Ability to scope and estimate technical builds
· Effectively conduct architectural reviews
· Strong verbal and communication skills
· 10+ years of Designing and implementing end to end automation
· 2+ years working or consulting directly on customer-facing project engagements
· 2+ years working with Puppet in a hands-on automation role
· 2+ years of experience with one or more continuous integration tools