This role manages the deployment of MGS Automation pilots globally, ensuring overall schedule and benefits achievement (cost, time & quality).
The role operates across MGS functions (MAS/MIS/MCS/MFS), partnering with Tata Consulting Services and business unit stakeholders to deliver these pilots.
• Manages the deployment of up to $1M in MVP pilots, securing benefits delivery through expert management of quality, costs and time.
• Determines business process and information requirements, gains stakeholders commitment, and delivers effective business process and system changes.
• Working across Business Partnership, Core Capabilities and Core Services teams, Infrastructure ans Security team to ensure that TCS solution fits Mars standards
• Oversees the build and delivery of the business application through TCS team and ensures successful handover to Mars IS.
• Maintains a thorough understanding of the relevant business area to aid in the development of accurate and concise functional requirements.
• Applies functional knowledge to ensure designed solutions are in line with technical architecture, security requirements and performance requirements; and which are appropriate given the context within which they will be implemented.
• Analyses the business and systems impact of the solution and plans the detailed tasks required to achieve delivery of the fully tested solution.
• Utilizes the Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool for planning resources, project milestones, risks and financials.
• Engages Business Partnership Senior Managers & Managers, and business unit Directors and Senior Managers to ensure successful project deployment and benefits achievement.
• Engages Stakeholders in various MGS functions. Acts as the single point of contact for these stakeholders. Educates Stakeholders to Agile ways of working.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
Education & Professional Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Project management certification
• 5+ years’ experience in IT project management.
• IT project management experience
• Proven track record of delivering project through Agile methodology
If you have the above qualification and are available to look into this opportunity please send your updated resume along with your contact# and I will call you back to discuss further.
APN Software Services, Inc .
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560 .
Direct: 510.623.5049 | Fax: 510.623.5055 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org