Duration: 9 months--possibility to convert to perm
Location: Lincolnshore, IL
Training will be 8-5pm (average 5-8 weeks of training)
Work schedule will be 10.30am to 7.00pm
-Resolves problems with customers via telephone email or chat sessions using basic technical product knowledge and interpersonal skills. Troubleshoots problems with appropriate applications, products and vendors. Identifies and documents customer issues, and escalates as directed. Develops an understanding of multiple applications and platforms.
- Communicates basic technical solutions to customers using effective communication, listening and comprehension skills.
Diffuses upset customers. - Fully documents customer interactions in real-time.
- Solves problems within defined quality standards using a basic understanding of products, solutions, and customer environments.
- Identifies and escalates complex problems under direct supervision.
- Works on a limited variety of problems of limited scope using defined procedures and practices.
- Collaborates with fellow technicians and supervisor to solve problems.
- Familiarizes self with new technologies, products and platforms.
- Bachelor's degree or Associate Degree (Technical Degree). Technical Certifications preferred. - 1-3 years demonstrated working experience required. - Basic computer literacy with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package. Demonstrates ability to articulate technical issues in simple to understand terms to both management and customers. Demonstrates strong customer service and communication skills. English/Spanish bilingual is a must.