Duration: 4-6 months
Location: Round Rock, TX 78682
Onsite - Local Candidates Only
To assist with optimization and building a Business Critical database and data cube that is used for business intelligence and decision making. This position will be required to look at the entire data model, re-architect and develop new in MS SQL. Ideal candidate will have expertise development background in MS SQL but can also look at the whole picture as an architect.
* Review to optimize existing queries and stored procedures for required data set.
* Review and optimize the table structure for cube generation.
* Build an efficient and scalable architecture for required Data Cube.
* Write, test and deploy MS SQL Queries and Stored Procedures from start where needed.
* Build automated procedure for Data cube process based on MS Analysis Services.
* Create error and metric based automated queries, tables for further resolution actions.
* Establish version control for query modifications.
* Measure performance at every level and provide metric indicators to further improvements.
* Work with Product manager of the Data Cube to obtain guidance and report to for the project deliverables.
* 7+ year MS SQL Development Expertise in a large enterprise working with Teradata and other large scale databases.
* Expert knowledge and deep expertise working with MS SQL 2012, MS SQL Server 2017, MS SQL Server Analysis Services.
* Strong experience in performance tuning and query optimization, packaging, functions, stored procedures.
* Demonstrable approach to creative problem solving and solution recommendations.
* Ability to work with other SQL developers and business leaders.