Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Hopkinton, MA 01748
Duration – 6+ months
Job Code – DTJP00007373
Our client a well-known technology company in the Hopkinton, MA area is seeking a Project Coordinator. Under general supervision, Program Manager helps manage and coordinate operational and administrative aspects for our client’s Global Diversity and Inclusion office. Will provide support for various programs, initiatives and projects within the office. This position requires discretion and judgment to organize priorities and complete tasks, Reports to Director, Global Diversity and Inclusion and works closely with D&I team members depending on project assignment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides operational and logistical support to D&I team members for various projects, programs and initiatives: • Assists with planning and implementation of external and internal D&I, company sponsored events • Incorporates data into spreadsheets/databases (Excel) in an organized and presentable format • Troubleshoots routine/non-routine problems and takes measures to correct/handle issues • Assists in the preparation of presentation materials, including, but not limited to PowerPoint presentations. Performs other duties or special projects that are specific to D&I at the discretion of the Director, Global Diversity and Inclusion.
Assists in design and delivery of various program and project communications, documentations and reports Schedules and attends meetings while coordinating logistics as necessary Interfaces with a variety of internal and external sources to gather information and prepare reports May answer non-routine questions or make recommendations Assists in financial related activities pertaining to programs and projects (e.g., budgets, invoicing, vouchers, purchase orders, etc.)
• High proficiency of Microsoft Office (spreadsheets and PowerPoint)
• Strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral) skills
• Strong communication skills (written and oral)
• Ability to work independently and be a team player
• Ability to prioritize work, takes initiative, and complete tasks in a timely manner at the highest level of proficiency.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast paced environment.
-- Bachelor’s degree Preferred experience
– 2 years in a high paced environment Administrative, logistical support Interest in Diversity and Inclusion, Human Resources.
Notes from PMO:
Provides operational and logistical support to PM's for various projects, programs and initiatives:
• Assists with planning and implementation of external and internal company sponsored events
• Incorporates data into spreadsheets/databases (Excel) in an organized and presentable format
• Troubleshoots routine/non-routine problems and takes measures to correct/handle issues
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560