We have Job Opportunity for Content Manager at Bothell, WA with direct client
Duration: 3-4 months. Contract only
The Content Manager is responsible for all of the content within our kids and adults oral healthcare apps. You will develop and implement a content strategy and roadmap that translates customer needs with business and marketing goals into meaningful content.
Other responsibilities include:
• Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term targets (e.g. identifies the content type required to achieve objectives, how and where to source)
• Develop an editorial content calendar to create and execute in line with the app development roadmap and ensure app teams are fully aligned
• Creation and execution of our content calendar
• Manage freelance contributors to develop compelling, engaging content
• Establish and manage work flow for creating, editing, publishing, and archiving content
• Create and manages long form content
• Creates and manages all micro content
• Creates and manages all app store descriptions and updates and all the develops and manages all "what's new" updates
• Works in partnership with the localization project lead to ensure all baseline content is relevant and adapted for global use and translation
• Collaborates and leads content work stream with marketing (CMM, DP and M2O), Design and PRC teams to plan and develop app feature content, style and layout
• Edit, proofread and improve all content on an ongoing basis
• Liaise with content writers to ensure brand and tone of voice consistency
• Optimize content according to ASO (app store descriptions)
• Use content management system, app analytics and usability testing to analyze app traffic and user engagement metrics related to content. Propose content driven updates based on this analysis
• Collaborates with the Connected CMM to provide input to marketing brief to drive appropriate off-platform communication updates
• Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
• Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to drive towards KPIs eg. Registration, engagement, rating and reviews etc.
You will join the Global Marketing team which is a part of the Health and Wellness Business Group. We’re a passionate and dedicated team with an entrepreneurial spirit in which your views will be encouraged and your growth will be fostered.
• Minimum 5 years of digital marketing (content) experience for a large brand
• Knowledge of SEO best practices
• Proven track record of success in driving content strategy across channels, including social media
• Exceptional writing/editing skills and the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business
• A hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves individual who can take control of the content marketing life cycle, with proven abilities to build a brand online.
• Must be a passionate advocate and user of social media, traditional media, and online communities
• Must be a strategic thinker and skilled project manager who can envision and execute the future
• Ability to analyze digital data, and draw relevant conclusions from the data.
• Exhibit sound judgment to determine potential crises and ability to determine need to elevate within the organization.
• Familiar with WordPress, Hubspot, Marketo or other, similar publishing platforms
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.