Duration: 8 month + contract
"includes recording financial transactions, preparing and reviewing account analyses, and reserves, reviewing reconciliations and coordinating the research and resolution of outstanding items of Balance Sheet accounts. Active participation to establish effective internal controls to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley. Supporting Management in achieving financial targets and minimizing risk by providing relevant, timely financial information and analysis in a cost effective manner. Position requires application of professional accounting principles and methods to a wide variety of accounting problems and transactions. Independent judgment is required of daily tasks; while general guidance is provided on special projects or new assignments. Subject to frequent deadlines, work is submitted to the Financial Controller upon completion for review.
Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience including progressive experience with multinational companies. “Big 4” Public Accounting experience preferred, managerial experience a plus.
• Bachelor in Accounting. CPA a plus.
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills, and a strong knowledge of computer based accounting systems, Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel) and the Internet.
• Excellent accounting and financial analysis knowledge, including systems applications skills. Plus experience working with a multi location environment.
• Proven ability to interact effectively with peers, management and the operational areas.
• Experience in ERP system implementation and good internal control procedures.
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including relevant experience with financial consolidations.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact effectively with various levels of management.
• Ability to travel internationally up to 20%, first year, if necessary. 10-15% after first year.
• Ability to manage conflict and work under pressure.
• High adaptability to different cultures
• Evaluation, analysis and optimization of its time
• Ability to plan and prioritize task
• Ability to quickly adapt to change
• Manage conflicts and/or stressing situations politically, avoiding unnecessary confrontations, frictions or escalations.