Job Title: Accounting Support 3
Location: Cary, NC
Duration: 4 Months Contract
Shift: 8:00am to 5:00pm
· Min 2 yrs experience assisting customers with billing inquiries, dispute resolution, payment posting issues.
· Proven ability to deal with customer concerns via telephone in a friendly and positive manner, to include listening to the nature of concern, demonstrated problem solving
· Proven ability to follow process, obtain required materials/documentation, meet government and business/quality requirements/deadlines (i.e., SOX, ISO, FDA)
· Demonstrated ability to act as liaison with customer, management, and other teams/organizations, proactively managing customer relations
· Proven ability to conduct analysis (i.e., data research/validation) and provide recommended solutions
· Perform all tasks to ensure that the customer invoiced correctly “the first time”.Prepares, verifies, processes and maintains a variety of one or more general accounting functions or documents.
· Reconciles complex transactions and accounts.
· Uses office automated systems to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries.
· May maintain a complete and systematic set of transactions in a specific phase of accounting.