Preparation of remittance report (including payments, liquidations, modifications, repayment of advances, service fees, trailing items, etc.) in accordance to specific investor guidelines as well as meeting expected deadlines.
- Preparation and review of monthly trial balance.
- Preparation of loss forms for shortfall liquidations.
- Review modification report to ensure accuracy of data reported.
- Report loan sales including cash movement to proper custodial account if necessary.
- Analyze interim reports received from prior servicers in order to incorporate into remittance.
- Ensure items in reconciliation are identified and reported to Investor if necessary.
- Review custodial reconciliation to remittance report to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Research, resolve, and respond to inquiries from Investor in a timely manner.
- Prepare cash transfers to move funds to appropriate custodial account if necessary.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet different deadlines throughout the month
Knowledge of mortgage loans such as interpretation of Mortgage Documents or understanding of ARM and/or Fixed loan specifications