Title: Associate Brand Manager (8086934)
Duration: 6 months
Location: Chicago IL
The Associate Brand Manager (ABM) is a key contributor to the overall brand team, responsible for leading cross functional teams in planning, execution and analysis of various business initiatives. The ABM role is a general management role with P&L responsibility and includes development of strategic business and marketing plans to achieve corporate and brand volume, profit and share objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop business objectives and marketing plans for assigned brand/categories, reflecting overall corporate goals.
· Seamlessly execute marketing plans to deliver against brand, financial and share objectives.
· Monitor performance measurements to ensure brand is tracking against goals.
· Recommends and implements corrective actions.
· Analyze data to identify insights and translate into business initiatives and/or actionable tasks to drive results.
· Lead/participate in development and execution of marketing strategies including brand positioning, communication strategies, advertising and consumer promotion initiatives.
· Direct agency partners as required to ensure effective and efficient translation of marketing strategies into activation plans.
· Lead/participate in development and execution of product and packaging innovation plans including concept development, feasibility validation, product and packaging R&D, business proposal and approval, project execution, customer sell in and tracking of in-market performance.
· Partner with short term and long term innovation, channels and customer business teams to develop and execute innovation plans including concept development, feasibility validation, product and packaging R&D, business proposal and approval, project execution, customer sell in and tracking of in-market performance.
· Work hand-in- hand with the sales organization to understand and integrate customer strategies in business and brand plans.
· Proactively work with Sales Strategy and Planning partners to ensure forecast accuracy, maximization of opportunities and development of plans to deliver against JBP objectives.
· Manage monthly volume forecast for assigned brand/categories, coordinating between demand and supply planning to deliver best-in-class forecast accuracy.
· Manages brand budget including MAP spending for assigned product responsibility.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA strongly preferred.
· A minimum 2 years of relevant marketing experience is required.
· Demonstrated strong analytical and strategic thinking skills are required.
· Strong communication and presentation skills are required.
· Strong collaborator with a demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams.
· Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment is required.
· Experience with Nielsen and/or IRI is preferred
APN Software Service INC