We have Job Opportunity for Senior UX/Copy Writer at Bothell, WA with direct client
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
- Write and edit UX/content copy in the brand tone and voice for our Sonicare apps (kids and adults). This includes new app features, interactions and UI, onboarding, product guides, emails, help articles, etc.
- Drive customer advocacy while understanding business and marketing goals
- Partner with subject matter experts to thoughtfully develop and optimize content elements based on usability, intuitiveness, consistency, business metrics, data analytics, and time to market
- Contribute to content localization efforts with global teams to develop relevant and accurate content in different locales
- Create and manage comprehensive library of content consolidation
- Demonstrate true team player spirit, a strong work ethic, can do attitude, and a genuine awareness & concern for the hardworking team members
- Experience presenting to and effectively advising senior management
- At least 5 years as a professional writer and 2 years of UI/UX writing work
- Digital portfolio demonstrating conceptual and copywriting abilities
- Demonstrated ability to write company’s voice in different contexts
- A gift and maturity of both providing and receiving feedback
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient using CMS tools and other content creation tools
- Experience writing for accessibility and localization for different markets
- Collaborate with stakeholders globally (US, Netherlands, UK etc.) to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.