Providing administrative support to the internal immigration team and HR Department
- Scanning, mailing, and copying immigration petitions;
- Reviewing legal correspondence for immigration specialist review
- Respond to employee inquiries
- Performing data entry and manage invoice billing
- Creating and maintain reports; and
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- High school or equivalent diploma and a minimum of one (1) years administrative or secretarial experience, or equivalent combination of business school/secretarial training and job-related experience.
- Knowledge of employee immigration & HR preferred but not required
- intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
Provides administrative support to HR department and Immigration team. Under limited supervision, provides routine administrative support. Makes appointments, travel arrangements, meeting arrangements and coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Answers telephones, screens calls and forwards messages. Opens, sorts and routes mail to the appropriate persons. Prepares and proofreads letters, reports and other correspondence. Researches and obtains information for routine reports and special assignments. Compiles and analyzes data and prepares reports for action by superior. Investigates assigned problems using established company or department policies and practices to determine method of research, data and information requirements and analysis techniques. Typically supports one or more managers and/or staff in a department. High school or equivalent diploma and a minimum of one (1) years administrative or secretarial experience, or equivalent combination of business school/secretarial training and job-related experience. Broad knowledge of departmental and Company practices, policies, programs and product line. Typically requires experience with software packages for word processing and spreadsheets and may use databases, graphics and desktop publishing applications.