Education: Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Engineering or equivalent
1. 5+ years professional experience in a medical device industry or other regulated environment
2. Proven ability to perform problem solving and torubleshooting
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
4. Analyzing product and system & sub-system requirements.
5. Writing detailed test procedures that evaluate product against documented mechanical, electrical and software requirements.
6. Experience conducting System-level testing of a product which includes both HW and SW components.
7. Proficient in using typical lab equipment like oscilloscopes
8. Experience with CAPAs is highly desirable