Title: Senior .NET Developer
Duration: 7 months
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
• Heavy emphasis on experience with the following technologies:
• Windows Presentation Foundation with XAML
• MVVM ( Model View ViewModel ) design pattern
• Visual Studio
• SQL and stored procedure
• 7+ years of hands-on software analysis and development experience with knowledge and experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• 5+ years of in-depth experience with the following server-side technologies: .NET, .Net Framework, C#, ASP.Net
MVC, Entity Framework, NHibernate, etc.
• 5+ years of working with Visual Studio (2012 or higher)
• 2+ years of experience with using XAML to write Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications.
• Knowledge of performance profiling methods and tools used in .NET application development
• Experience with Web API consumption
• Proficient with UML models, and using them for communicating and documenting application designs
• Strong knowledge of algorithms, design patterns and fundamental computer science concepts
• Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. SVN/git, Jira, Jenkins, Maven, etc.)
• Experience with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL)
• Experience implementing authentication, authorization, Single Sign On, SAML, OAuth